Wednesday 21 December 2022

Media Studies - Film Opening Team Introduction

This blog post features an introduction of my (Maxi) team for my component 1 film opening project, and was written by me.


My team for this film opening project consists of me (Maxi), Timothy, Sharon, and Nayana. I chose this group because I believe that we all share a different set of skills that will be useful in the production of our film opening. They are all hard workers that, from past experience, are able to withstand the pressure of deadlines and get tasks done on time, without proving to be a burden to the team.

Timothy is a person who is not only very interested in camerawork and filmography, but also very naturally good at it. He runs his own production company, "POV", and thus possesses the talented eye for cinematography, and also top of the line camera equipment that will allow us to create a high quality film opening. I've also worked with him in multiple past projects as well, thus I believe we have a natural chemistry that will allow us to get the job done even better. Sharon is a person who I believe strives for perfection. I believe she will make sure that whatever we produce will be only of the highest quality, additionally, she is a hard worker who is able to work well with a team and give valuable input whenever necessary. Last but not least, Nayana possesses the valuable ability to bring the team together and organize effectively, this means that when the team feels down or in a slump, she will able to bring us back together and get us back on track.

For all the reasons mentioned above and more I believe that this team contains the perfect compilation of members with different sets of skills to produce the best film opening possible.


(From left to right) Timothy, Sharon, Nayana, Me

Here are the links to Timothy's, Sharon's, and Nayana's, blogs.

Sharon: Creative Director
Maxi: Screenwriter, Assistant Director
Timothy: Director, Editor, Cinematographer
Nayana: Casting Director


No comments:

Post a Comment