Wednesday 27 September 2023

Media Studies - COMP 3 Team

This blog post features an introduction of my (Maxi) team for my music video project, and was written by me.

My team for this film opening project consists of me (Maxi), Timothy, Sharon, and Nayana. I chose this group because I believe that we all share a different set of skills that will be useful in the production of our film opening. They are all hard workers that, from past experience, are able to withstand the pressure of deadlines and get tasks done on time, and provide an enjoyable working environment all without proving to be a burden to the team. 

I have worked with all of them together in previous projects, specifically in our component 1 project in which we worked together to create a film opening. In said project, we all worked together very well and bonded great due to our team chemistry, and thus I have no reason to want to pick different teammates for this project as they all are incredibly suitable.


Here is a picture of my team. (From Left to right: Nayana, Sharon, Me, Timothy)


Here are the links to Timothy's, Sharon's, and Nayana's, blogs.

Sharon: Creative Director, Storyboard Artist Maxi: Screenwriter, Assistant Director Timothy: Director, Editor, Cinematographer Nayana: Casting Director, Cast Manager



Reflection:

Looking back throughout the process of creating our music video, I can confidently say that I made the right choice in picking my team. Overall, we have worked together very smoothly and communicated our ideas together excellently, which ensured that our deadlines were met, and any disagreements we had were resolved easily and effectively. All the decisions we make are made as a team, and we are often left satisfied with the conclusions we come to. The team environment is fun, yet also productive, and I believe the way in which we compliment each others' skills and personalities was a major factor which allowed that to happen. I am very happy with how much effort we put in together, and the way in which our teamwork skills have developed throughout the course of the project, which has played a pivotal role in the management and production of our music video and project in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment