Thursday 27 July 2023

Media Studies - Documentary Team

This blog post features an introduction of my (Maxi) team for my documentary project, and was written by me.

My team for this film opening project consists of me (Maxi), Timothy, Sharon, and Nayana. I chose this group because I believe that we all share a different set of skills that will be useful in the production of our film opening. They are all hard workers that, from past experience, are able to withstand the pressure of deadlines and get tasks done on time, without proving to be a burden to the team. 

I have worked with all of them together in previous projects, especially in our component 1 project in which we worked together to create a film opening. In said project, we all worked together very well and bonded great due to our team chemistry, and thus I have no reason to want to pick different teammates for this project as they all are incredibly suitable.


Here is a picture of my team. (From Left to right: Timothy, Nayana, Sharon, Me)

Here are the links to Timothy'sSharon's, and Nayana's, blogs.

Sharon: Creative Director
Maxi: Screenwriter, Assistant Director
Timothy: Director, Editor, Cinematographer
Nayana: Casting Director, Location Scout

 

No comments:

Post a Comment