Tuesday 24 January 2023

Media Studies - Advertisement Exposure

Website: CNN

Advert: Hotel, Banner format - When clicked, it brings me to their website

Website: Yahoo Finance

Advert: Data provider, Banner format - When clicked, it brings me to their website

Website: Study With Mehar

Advert: Psychology Organization, Plain image with text - When clicked it brings me to their website

When my friends went to the same website, we all got the same ad. This may be because we are all psychology students and visit the website frequently.


Website: Papers GCE Guide

Advert: ACE Hardware, Banner format - When clicked it brings me to their website

When my friends went to the same website, they got different ads. One of my friends got an ad for a School, and another friend got an ad for a marketing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment