Sunday 2 October 2022

Media Studies - Team Introduction

This introduction to my team members and I, was written solely by me (Maxi).
Satria (Far Left), Theo (White Shirt),
 Timo (Black Shirt Standing up), Me (Far Right Striped Shirt)

My team for this radio project consists of me (Maxi), Satria, Timothy, and Theo. I chose this group because I have worked with them in projects before and I know all of them personally. Other than that, all of them have a specific and important set of skills that will be useful to have in the creation of this radio show.

Timothy has a very loud voice and is an extrovert by nature. I believe he would make the perfect radio show host. He also has lots of the necessary equipment to make a good radio show. Theo is an artist and he would be the perfect person to make our radio's logo.  Meanwhile Satria is a musician and knows the ins and outs of sound engineering, which would be important for when we record our radio segment.

For all the reasons mentioned above and more i believe that this team is the perfect fit to create this radio show.

Here are the links to Satria's, Timo's and Theo's blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment